1/12/09

Two healed in the grocery store

I decided I would stop by a Kroger grocery store on the way home from work one day to pray for some folks, and when I asked God what he wanted to do I saw a lady in an electric scooter. So I tracked down the first person I saw in a scooter and asked her what caused her to need the scooter. Diane told me she had severe pain that shot up her leg when she walked. After a couple brief prayers the pain was gone from her knees and she could walk much better. Then I noticed another lady in scooter twenty feet away, so I asked Diane to go tell her what God just did to her. (Figured she should get right to work in the Kingdom) This lady proceeded to tell me how she was driving a semi truck ten years ago and was hit by a train, thrown hundreds of feet, resulting in constant pain since then, which prevented her from working. The first time I prayed she said her neck felt a little better. After I prayed the second time, putting my finger on her lower back, she looked at me and said “What did you do?” The pain in her neck and back was completely gone, she had full range of motion in her neck and could stand without any pain for the first time since accident TEN YEARS AGO. She said the pain went from an 8 to zero on a scale of 1-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment